OSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 427 Jr Assistant & Clerk Posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) recently published a notification on its own official web for the recruitment of the Assistant & Junior Clerk vacancies. These positions are under different Head of Departments & its sub-ordinate offices. Employment notification released was on contractual basis for the interested candidates. According to the notification there are total 427 positions vacant. Eligible candidates can apply using online mode of application. More details about recruitment like age limit, qualification, selection process, examination fee & how to apply are given below where candidates can also check their eligibility.
Details about Vacancies :-
Number of posts : 427
1. Junior Clerk: 298 Posts
- Transport Commissioner (STA): 66 Posts
- Directorate of State Insurance Scheme: 39 Posts
- Higher Education: 58 Posts
- Directorate of Cooperative Audit: 08 Posts
- Director Technical Education & Training: 93 Posts
- Director of Fisheries: 32 Posts
- Revenue Officer’s Training Institute: 02 Posts
2. Junior Assistant: 129 Posts
- Labour Commissioner: 01 Post.
- RDC Sambalpur: 04 Posts.
- Odisha Watershed Dev. Mission, Bhubaneswar: 07 Posts
- DTET: 18 Posts
- Director Legal Metrology: 01 Post
- Board of Revenue: 54 Posts
- Odisha Sales Tax Tribunal: 01 Post
- Chief Engineer PH (U): 03 Posts
- RDC (SD) Berhampur: 01 Post
- Higher Education: 23 Post.
- Gopabandhu Academy of Administration: 03 Posts
- RDC (CD) Cuttack: 03 Posts
- Odisha Administrative Tribunal: 10 Posts
Interested candidates who are having their age limit between 18 to 32 years of as on 01-01-2015.
Age relaxation is also applicable which is different for different categories as follows,
- 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Qualified candidates in SSC/ 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum qualifying marks from any of the recognized Board along with the knowledge in basic computer skill.
Based on the performance of the candidates in the Written exam and Skill test conducted by the Board only Selection is depended.
Rs.100/- need to paid by the interested candidates of General Categorized candidates as application fee by using the following modes of payment methods.
SC/ST/PWD categorized candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
By using E-payment method for applying candidates need to reach the official website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal and pay the application fee.
Online mode of payment can be done by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
The application fee can also be paid by the candidates by using the Offline mode of payment where the money should be drawn in favor of “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Here is the another mode to pay the application fee is through the Conventional mode into the Treasury which should be under the name of “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply:
Online mode of applications are only accepted by the Department. Hence for applying first reach on the official web which is www.odishassc.in. After going here need to follow some prescribed format for applying for the post. Other modes or methods for applying will not be accepted.
Application Starting Date : 19.09.2015.
Last Date to Apply Online : 30/10/2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Preliminary Examination Date : 27.12.2015.
Admit cards for Written Examination :-