Staff selection Commission recently released an official notification for the examination of combined higher secondary level for eligible candidates to recruit for the post of assistant / sorting assistant, lower divisional clerks (LDC) and data operators (DO) posts through this examination. Candidates who are looking for this opportunity can start applying for the posts from 13th June 2015 and have to submit the application forms through online mode by 13th July 2015.
SSC CHSL/LDC 2015 Notification PA/SA 6578 Apply Online
- Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator and
- Lower Division Clerk
Post wise vacancies details:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 3523 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 2049 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 1006 posts
Educational Qualification details
Applicant’s must have done their 12th class or any other equivalent examination from the recognized board.
Applicant’s minimum age limit should be 18 years of their age and upper age limit should be 27 years as per the 1st Aug 2015.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator: Pay band I INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- plus grade pay INR 2400/-
- For the post of Data Entry Operator: Pay band I INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- plus grade pay INR 1900/-
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk: Pay band I INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- plus grade pay Rs 1900/-
- For the post of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Pay band I INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- plus grade pay INR 2400/-
- Applicant’s of general candidates have to pay 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex service man / women candidates are exempted for application fee.
All the applicant’s will have to go through first with the process of written test and those who get cleared in the Written exam will be called for the further rounds of Skill test or Typing test and those who qualifies these rounds will be appointed for the post they applied for.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online SSC CHSL/LDC 2015 application process will begin by 13th June 2015
- Online SSC CHSL/LDC 2015 application process will End by 13th July 2015
- 1st October, 15th October and 22nd October 2015 Exam dates for written test