The candidates who have appeared for the examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission, for the recruitment of SI, ASI, CAPF & CISF are now searching for SSC CPO Paper II Answer Keys-2016. As it is a government exam, there will be cutoff marks based on the reservation. To check out the minimum qualifying marks based on the category the applicant belong to, they need SSC CPO Paper-2 Cutoff Marks-2016. Finally, after making a rough analysis with the help of answer keys and cutoff marks together, they come to a conclusion about the SSC CPO Paper-II Results-2016.
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Review 18th Dec 2016 Cutoff Gen OBC SC ST, Result
The SSC is the National organization providing various opportunities to the citizens of India with the help of official notifications. Conducting examination to filter the most eligible candidate among the applicants. This time, it found vacancies for various posts in Police Department. They will be selected based on Written exam, medical test, physical test and finally Interview round. Now they are have just appeared for the first level of recruitment which is Written examination.
The exam is completed successfully on the date as scheduled by the board. It was in two sessions, both morning and evening for English Language and Comprehension. Through this article, you can get the valued information which you are searching for.
SSC CPO SI/ ASI In Delhi Police, SIF & CAPF Recruitment Details-2016:
- Board: Staff Selection Commission.
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Exam Conducted For – SI, ASI, CAPF & CISF
- Name of Exam: CPO Paper II.
- Exam Date: 18 December-2016.
- Number of Questions: 200 (Correct answer carrying +1 mark and wrong -0.25).
- Candidate Searching: Review/ Analysis, Cutoff Marks and Results For SSC CPO Paper II-2016.
- Status: Will be released soon.
As this is a government post recruitment, it is quite natural to expect some exemption of marks to qualify, based on the category (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD). The cutoff marks are not released officially yet but as soon as it is available officially, you can get it on our page too.
How To Get The Analysis SSC CPO Paper 2 Results 2016?
- The applicant needs to visit the above-provided official web-page.
- Select the post name you have applied for.
- Go through the category you are looking for.
- For cutoff marks select the cutoff link and for the answer key, select the answer key link.
- Select the Set you were allotted in the exam.
- Analyze the result.
- Later on, for your results, select the RESULTS link.
- Provide your details, submit and download the page.