SSC CPO paper ii admit card 2017, ssc asi/si in cisf paper ii admit card 2017, ssc CPO 2017 paper ii admit card, ssc asi/si in Delhi police paper ii admit card 2017
SSC CPO 2017 Paper II SI/ ASI CISF Admit Card, Exam Date:-
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of the eligible candidates in the field of the Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector for CAPF and CISF exams for the current year 2017 and now the latest news is that the release of Admit card for the applicants in the official website that is http://ssc.nic.in
About the SSC notification for 2017:-
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the Indian Organization to recruit staff for various post in the different ministries and departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate offices. As usual every year this year also the SSC has invited the application for the recruitment eligible and talented candidates in the field for various Posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam for the current year 2017.
The SSC will conduct the Paper II exam for only those candidates who have passed the Paper I for SI and ASI CPO and the SSC has scheduled the exam for the candidates in the coming 2017. For more details about the exam pattern, syllabus, Selection process, Admit cards are given below.
Exam Pattern :-
- There are two papers in the written exam. The question in both papers will be objective multiple choice type questions.
- Both Paper will be of 200 marks & Total time duration for Paper-1 & Paper –2 is 2 hours
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- First Stage is Written exam i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Then Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
- Paper -II of shortlisted candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluated. Candidates will be called for Interview based on their combined performance in Paper -I and Paper -II.
- Last Step is Interview. An all India Merit List will be prepared, according to Merit Appointment will be provided.
After successful completion of registration process the candidates are now searching for the Admit cards to download which will released by the SSC on the official website that is 15 days before the examination date and candidates should have an idea that it will release the Admit cards Region wise in the web portal that is : http://www.ssc-cr.org/ or http://ssc.nic.in