SSC MTS 2015 Exam Syllabus & Pattern Download
Article Details :-
Examination Pattern :-
- Examination consists of two papers as Paper I and Paper II.
- In paper I questions will be asked in the form of Objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Paper I carries total 150 marks.
- In paper II English Essay writing will be asked to be written.
- This paper carries total 50 marks.
- Paper I and II totally carries 200 marks for this exam.
Syllabus for the exam Carries the following :-
Paper I :-
In paper I question for multiple choice will be asked from the following Subjects :-
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning and General English
Paper II :-
In paper II any topic will be given for which candidates need to write an essay writing.
For knowing the complete details regarding the pattern of the exam, Examination syllabus and dates of the exam we advise candidates to reach the official web of the commission regularly where complete information will be uploaded which will be useful for the candidates.
Official Web :-