SSC MTS Apply Online 2017 Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Tech) Notification, Admit Card
Here comes the great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2016. The Government had decided to provide numbers of posts to the deserving aspirants. Candidates who have interested in Govt Jobs 2016 can apply online. The registration form can available on the official website.
Before applying postulants must read the eligibility criteria and other norms clearly. If the candidates will not fulfill any one of the criteria cannot enroll for the Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2016. We can mention the details about the Staff Selection Commission jobs in the article below.
Brief Details about Raj Police Recruitment 2016:
- Association Board – Staff Selection Commission.
- Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical).
- Category – Govt. Job.
- Website –www.ssc.nic.in
- Notification Date – 24th December 2016.
- Exam date – 16th April to 7th June 2017.
- The process of Selection – Written Test, and Personal Interview PI.
Non-Tech MTI SSC Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification – Candidates should have class 10th certificate with the renowned board.
Age Limit – Aspirants are in between 18 to 25 years. For the reserved quota and Ex-Servicemen, there is some relaxation in age limit.
|Women, ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped.||Not Applicable|
SSC MTI Pay Scale 2016:
Candidates who become successful in achieving post will get Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with Gr Pay Rs. 1800/- monthly.
Syllabus and Pattern of MTI Jobs 2016:
Contenders can get the pattern of exam and syllabus shortly on the official website. Candidates download last year model test paper which is available easily on the Staff Selection official link.
How to Apply for the SSC MTI (Non-Tech) Vacancy 2016:
- Aspirants can visit the official website.
- Find the Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2016 official advertisement and download it.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Fill the application form with valid required details.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature.
- Attach scanned copy of required documents.
- Make payment accordingly.
- Submit the registration and save it on your system.
- Take a printout for future reference.
SSC MTI Non-Tech Admit Card 2016:
Applicants who applied for the MTI Non-Technical Jobs 2016 can get their entry ticket after the official notice. We can suggest to the candidate to carry hall ticket otherwise you cannot allow for the exam. To get more related news kindly visit our site regularly.
SSC Non-Technical MTI Result 2016:
Once the exam will commence on its prescribe date, the end result will be declared soon on the official web portal. Final results will all depend on upon individual’s performance. Know the latest news about Latest Government Vacancy 2016 kindly read our related articles.
SSC MTI Cutoff Mark & Merit List 2016:
Cutoff mark can be updated soon once the written exams end. ST/SC/OBC cutoff mark can choose by the SSC officials. Candidates must have to attain minimum qualifying score to select for the further rounds.
Name of the selected applicants can be confirmed in the final merit list which can upload shortly by the SSC Board. Check our website and get more related news.