SSC NWR Apply Online 171 Group B, C Jobs 2016 Notification, Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission NWR has issued an advertisement and invites applications from Indian National candidates for the recruitment of the various Group B & C 171 posts. Interested candidates can apply for this job, details about SSC NWR eligibility, selection process, application procedure, etc, are mentioned below.
Overview of Staff Selection Commission NWR Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Chandigarh.
Available Vacancies: 171 Posts.
Post Name: Group B Non-Gazetted & Group C Non-Technical.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: North Western Region (Chandigarh).
SSC North Western Region Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of posts|
|Laboratory Assistant||1 post|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||2 posts|
|Assistant Archaeologist||24 posts|
|Planning Assistant||1 post|
|Occupational Therapist||6 posts|
|Carpet Training Officer||51 posts|
Aspirants can refer the official notification for more vacancy details.
Staff Selection Commission NWR Advertisement Eligibility Details
Applicants who are interested in applying for SSC North Western Region Recruitment Should satisfy the eligibility norms set by the Staff Selection Commission Board which are as follows:
Educational Requirements for SSC NWR Notification 2016
- For Investigator GR. II Post: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Commerce or Diploma in Computer Operation/Software course.
- For Geographer Post: Applicant must have completed Master’s Degree in Geography with 2 years experience in teaching at the secondary level of research work.
For more information regarding vacancy wise educational requirement candidates can visit the official homepage.
Age Criteria for the Staff Selection Commission NWR Recruitment 2016
All the candidates who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must satisfy the age limit mentioned below to apply for NWR Recruitment 2016.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years & maximum 25 years for Group C posts.
- Minimum age for Group B post should be 18 years and maximum 30 years.
Salary Details for SSC North Western Region Advertisement 2016
- Pay Scale for Investigator GR.II post is from Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- Salary for Geographer Post is from Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Examination Fee for SSC North Easter Region Exam 2016
- Candidates who belong to General category are required to pay Rs.100/-
- There is no application fee for the candidates who belong to category SC/ST/ PWD/Women/Ex-servicemen.
Fees should be paid through SBI Net Banking/Debit cards/Credit cards or through SBI challan in the nearest branch.
Selection Procedure for SSC NWR Recruitment 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be called for OMR based objective type multiple choice examination based on the marks in essential qualifications as indicated by them in the application. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:25 for every vacancy. The examination is divided into two phases which are as follows:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Staff Selection Commission Application Process for NWR Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SSC online portal on or before 26th Sep 2016 up to 5:00 PM. Details regarding steps to apply are as follows:
How to Apply for SSC North Eastern Region Exam 2016
- Visit SSC NWR official web page.
- Search for the Staff Selection Commission notification.
- Click on Apply Online tab.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit option.
- Download the application form & take printout.
Hall Ticket for SSC NWR Exam 2016
Entry card will be available on the official website. All the short listed candidates can visit the official portal of Staff Selection Commission and download the NWR exam 2016 admit card.
Syllabus & Previous Year Model Papers for SSC North Eastern Region Exam
Aspirants who have applied for this recruitment and want to score good marks in the examination can refer the SSC NWR Syllabus and previous year sample papers to get the complete idea of the exam.
Results or Merit List for Staff Selection Commission NWR exam
Merit list of the SSC NWR exam will be uploaded on the official website of SSC by the officials. Candidates are advisable to visit the website frequently to know the results and latest updates of SSC Recruitment.
Official Site: www.sscnwr.org