Every year Staff Selection Commission organizes various examinations to select the eligible and deserving candidates for various vacant positions. SSC organizes the most popular examination named as CGL – Combined Graduate Level exam on 19 -6-17 to 02 -07-2017 (CBE). Very soon for the upcoming year 2017, SSC will release the recruitment notification on its official website. probably online registration of SSC CGL 2017 may be started from 11.03.2017. So candidates who were keenly waiting can register themselves for SSC CGL exam as soon SSC releases the CGL Tier 1 Exam notification through online at official website www.ssc.nic.in. To apply candidates should satisfy the few eligibility criteria in order to apply for SSC CGL examination.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification, Eligibility, Online Apply
Aspirants who were searching and looking for the complete details related to SSC CGL 2017, they can check it out from the official site or below we have provided the notification details. Candidates are suggested to refer the notification before applying to check eligibility criteria. Really it is a good opportunity for candidates who wants to make their career in government organization like SSC.
Important Details for SSC CGL 2017 Online Apply
Organization’s Name – Staff Selection Commission
Examination’s Name – Common Graduation Level (CGL) 2017.
Job category: Government
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2017 Examination
Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. As per government rule age, relaxation is also applicable for reserved category aspirants.
Aspirants to apply application for SSC CGL Exam must be a graduate from any recognized university.
The selection process of SSC is given below
- First Tier I Written examination will be conducted
- Second Tier II Written examination will be held for who passed Tier I Exam
- Finally, Tier III contains personality test with interview / computer proficiency test / skill test / document verification.
- For General / OBC candidates Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee
Important Dates for SSC CGL Notification 2017 Tier- I (Tentative
- Starting date for online application : 11.03.2017
- The last date to submit the filled application: 15.04.2017
- SSC CGL examinations held: 19 -6-17 to 02 -07-2017 (CBE)
Important Dates for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Tier-2 (Tentative)
- SSC CGL Tier II examinations held: 12.11.2017 ( DES)**
How to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SSC at http://ssc.nic.in/.
- Press on the link of careers then.
- Click on the link of SSC CGL Notification
- Read the notification if eligible click apply online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee in prescribed format.
- At last click on submit button and download the filled application
- Take the print of filled application for further use
SSC CGL 2016 Notification (English)
SSC CGL 2016 Advertisement (Hindi)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Application Form 2016 (Offline)