SSC CPO Re-Exam Answer Key, Revised Results 2016 SC ST Gen OBC Cutoff:-
Staff Selection Commission has announced the latest news about answer key, results and cut off marks as per caste category wise for Central Police Organization for the different post has been clearly given in our article from the official website of SSC. For more detailed information about the leaked paper and re-exam is scheduled on 5th June 2016.
SSC CPO notification details 2016:-
- Organization name:- SSC – Staff Selection Commission
- Conducting body:- CPO – Central Police Organization
- Job role:- Sub-inspector and Assistant sub-inspector (SI and ASI)
- Article is about:- Release of answer key,results and cut off marks
- Official website:- ssc.nic.in
SSC is shortly termed for Staff Selection Commission which undertakes various recruitment process for hiring up the eligible candidates in the department. As usual this year also the SSC has announced the Central Police Organization posts for various posts for the current academic year 2016. The exam was scheduled in the month of March 20th, 2016. It was observed that paper 2 has been leaked and now it has been conducting as re- exam on 5th June 2016.
Details about vacancies:-
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
Re- exam details:-
The candidates who have appeared for paper 2 evening section which was scheduled on 20th March 2016 has once again re-write the exam because it is observed that the paper has been leaked and the exam was rescheduled on 5th June 2016.
Candidates who have appeared for the Staff Selection Commission for Central Police Organization various posts on 20th March 2016 at various centers in the morning and evening session for more required details check the official website of SSC. The Answer key has been released at the official website for the paper I in the official website of SSC and candidates can check the set of paper they have appeared for exam by entering the set or downloading the answer key.
Cut off marks:-
candidates after writing the exam for SSC CPO will be searching for cut off marks so that they can understand that they can score that many marks are not as per caste category for more required check the official link of SSC.
After successful completion of results, the candidates will be eagerly waiting for the results which will be released at the official website of Delhi SSC and step to check the results which are given in a well-formatted manner at our article.
- Open the official website of SSC that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Then after reaching the home page of Staff selection Commission hit on results
- Click on SSC CPO Results 2016.
- Fill the required details in the prescribed box about applicants details
- After checking the results download it and take print of it for future use and reference.
Re – exam:- Date of re- the exam is on 5th June 2016.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with our article for more updates and latest information about SSC CPO.
|Date||Examination name and year||Write Up||Result||Marks|
20th July, 2016
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination,2016-Result of Paper-I(Male)
20th July, 2016
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police,CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination,2016-Result of Paper-I(Female)