Staff Selection Commission JE Recruitment 2016 Staff Selection Commission JE Online Application form 2016 SSC notification for Junior Engineer Post SSC Recruitment Notification 2016 for Junior Engineer Electrical Civil Mechanical SSC JE Important Dates SSC JE Apply Online Notification 2016
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2016
Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for JE post on its official website. To select the candidates for this post SSC is going to conduct Combined All India Open Examination. The selected candidate will be recruited for the post Junior Engineer (electrical and Civil) in Central Public Works Department and Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior (Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Mechanical) for Border Road Organisation in Ministry of Defence, Junior Engineer (Quantity surveying and contract) and Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical) in Military Engineering Service, Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Civil) in Central Water Commission and for Faraka Barrage. SSC JE recruitment online application starts soon.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the above mentioned posts can apply application through online mode. Every candidate before applying must read the notification and should check for the eligibility criteria if meets then they should proceed for further process. Last date for online application is 3rd August 2015. Below in the given article we have provided the complete information related to SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2015.
Details about SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2016
Organisation Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Exam Name: SSC JE Exam 2016
Exam level: Undergraduate
Exam mode: Offline
Exam type: All India
Education Qualification :-
- For SSC JE (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence: candidates should hold three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute or two years working experience in the trade of civil construction in monitoring and executive projects.
- For SSC JE (Electrical and Mechanical), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence: From recognised university should have completed three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical ) or Institute or should have two years working experience in the Electrical or Mechanical Engineering field in the area of construction in monitoring and executive projects.
- For SSC JE (Civil and Electrical) for Central Public Works Department (CPWD): From recognised university by central government should have completed Diploma in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- For SSC JE (Civil and Electrical) for Department of Posts: From recognised university by the central government candidates should have completed three years Diploma or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- For more details about the qualification refer the notification
Age Limit :– As on 1st January 2016 the age of the candidate should be given below as per post wise
- For Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) in Military Engineering Service the age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years
- For Junior Engineers (Civil and Mechanical) in CWC and for Farakka Barrage the age should be upto 32 years
- For Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in Military Engineering Service the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) in Ministry of Defence the age should not exceed 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules, to know age relaxation in details visit official website and check the notification.
Application Fee :-
- For general and OBC application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex servicemen and women candidates are exempted for application fee.
- The candidates can deposit the application fee through challan at SBI or by using SBI net banking.
- Selection of candidate is done by conducting written exam and through by personal interview.
SSC JE Online Application 2016
How To Apply :- Candidates who are eligible and interested in SSC JE Recruitment 2015 can apply application through online mode only any other means of applications are not accepted. To apply candidates should visit the official website and by following the instructions can fill the application in specified format and submit the application before the last date and take the print of filled application for future use.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
- 20th August 2016 – online applications starts
- 16th September 2016 is the last date for online application
- 11th Dec 2016 is the exam date for Combined All India Open Exam
Official Website – Click Here