SSC SI CAPFs,ASI CISF,SI in DP(CPO)examination is going to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates in a very huge number have been applied for this exam and now they are getting ready for being appearing in the exam.
SSC SI CAPFs,ASI CISF,SI in DP(CPO) Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
For being preparing well in the exam candidates also have been started searching here and there in all websites for the syllabus and pattern for the exam. Candidates may stop worrying as we on the official web are providing you the syllabus and pattern for this exam on our own official web for the convenience of the candidates.
SSC CPO 2017 Pattern exam :-
- This examination carries two papers as paper I and Paper II.
- Both the papers will carry multiple choice questions.
- Paper I has four sections in it as Part A, B, C and D
- Each part carries 50 marks for 50 questions.
- 2 hours is the total time given for the paper I exam.
- Negative markings of 0.25 is marked for each and every wrong answer.
SSC CPO 2017 Syllabus for paper I exam :-
General Intelligence and Reasoning:-
It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from
- similarities and differences
- problem solving
- arithmetical computation
- analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- relation ship concepts
- current events
- Indian history
- Indian polity
Numerical Aptitude :-
This test is conducted for testing the use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of
- whole numbers
- decimals and fractions
- relationships between numbers.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, comprehension and writing ability.
Paper II examination Pattern 2017 :-
- Paper II carries questions from the English language and Comprehension topics
- Total paper carries 200 marks for this exam.
- 2 hours will be given for completing the exam.
Syllabus for Paper II –
- Error recognition
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words