Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment notification for stenographer Grade C & D posts. To fill these grade C & D vacancies SSC is inviting online applications from the suitable candidates. Aspirants who are interested and eligible for Steno post may proceed further and can apply application through online mode at the official website. Go through the complete article for more information related to SSC Stenographer Notification 2017.
Notification details about SSC Stenographer Gr C & D post Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Site: ssc.nic.in
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D post
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer vacancy 2017
Candidates should have passed Intermediate / class 12th from any recognized board.
The age should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.
The selection process for SSC stenographer includes written examination and skill test / interview.
- SC / ST / Women/ ex-ser / PWD candidates are exempted from application fee
- General / OBC candidates require paying Rs100/- as application fee
SSC steno online application
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at ssc.nic.in or ssconline.gov.in
- Click on the link SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2017
- Go to examination, press on part I registration
- Fill the required details and submit
- Now log into part-II registration
- Upload your photo and signature
- Submit and download the application form
- Take the print of it for future use
SSC Steno online application starts from 17/06/2017
The last date for online application is: 15/07/2017
SSC Steno Grade C & D written exam date: 27.08.2017 (OMR)
Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Applicants who applied and worried about syllabus it is informed to those that they can download it through online from official website of SSC.
Admit card: SSC Steno Admit card 2017 will be available at official web portal soon after completion of registration process. Most possibly it will be available at official website two weeks before the exam date.
Result: SSC will declare the result for this Steno Grade C & D exam 2017 on its official website. candidates can check their result at official website once it publishes it. So candidates are pleased to visit official website from time to time for regular updates.
Official notification Download